Monday, December 26, 2016

A little bit about me...

Hi there!

I've been married to my hubs for 14 years and I'm a mom of 2 awesome (but sometimes thorn in my side) kids ages 12 and 9 as of this writing.  We have the cutest little miniature Schnauzer named Biscuit.  Recently, we moved from the middle of a suburb north of Dallas to a more rural area north of Fort Worth.  Life is good.  And GOD is great!  I hope to post several types of articles.  Some may be crafting related.  Maybe a recipe here and there.  When I get chickens you'll meet those, too.  We recently started down the path to financial freedom, so there might be a post about something I found helpful.  I like to be just as surprised by what comes out of my mouth as everyone else!  I hope you stick around and check back often!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment